The song is called “Explode” and it sounds very typical Ciara. Correction – the Ciara we have grown to know. Remember those days when she used to roll with Jazze Pha and sang “Goodies” and “Oh”? Well, WAP kinda misses that Ciara. Ciara seems to morph into whatever producer/songwriter she is working with that day. For that she shouldn’t be compared to Aaliyah because Aaliyah never did that. Aaliyah was her own person. This isn’t about Aaliyah (R.I.P) though. This is about Ci Ci and her new song. Listen to it and then let’s go back to discussing Aaliyah.
- RUSSELL SIMMONS ON THE MIC
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURYN HILL!
- M.I.A.- “DEATH TO THE THRONE”
- AMANDA DIVA’S SPANDEX, RHYMES AND SOUL – FREE DOWNLOAD
- LIL WAYNE – PROM QUEEN
- FAVORITE ALIEN by NHI [NON HUMAN INTELLIGENCE]
- Kid Sister Photo Shoot
- While Amy Is Under a Rock Somewhere…
- SANTOGOLD IS DEAD…SORTA!
- JANELLE MONAE AT MONDRIAN / GRAMMYS